Burwell Feeders personnel can finish cattle according to customer specifications.
Feeding Options -
All cattle are tagged with identification tags.
Cattle Identification -
Three to five packer buyers maintain a regular contact with Burwell Feeders; several competitive feeder auctions are located in the Burwell area. We work with our customers to get the best possible price for their cattle.
All accounts are billed once a month.
-Precise daily consumption information is furnished to customers with each billing; ration cost per day is included.
-Charges include yardage, feed, and medicine.
Burwell Feeders' efficient facilities include -
- pens that can accommodate from 16 to 200 head of cattle. Total capacity is 10,000. Sharing arrangements are possible.
- feeding equipment
- precision equipment for "batch mixing" feed ingredients by weight. Feed ingredients include high moisture corn, dry corn, alfalfa hay, distillers grain, silage and protein.
- the use of computerized rations and bunk reading systems that provide just the right feeding program for each pen of cattle on feed.
- on-sight scales for accurate record keeping.
- complete processing facilities. Inoculations and injections for livestock include: 7-way Black Leg, IBR-BVD-P13_Paturella, haemophilus, and Vitamin ADB-12. In addition, we provide excellent lice and grub control, worming and implants.